About Me

My photo
Washington, United States

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Palty Natural Black hair dye

I have decided to go back to black hair. It's been so long since I've had my hair black. I'm talking about years of hair coloring! No more coloring until I start getting gray hair, I hope not to get anytime soon :)

I've used Palty hair color for many years and I've been very happy with this Japanese brand.


                                                                                

The instructions are in Japanese but it's really very easy to follow.  All you have to do is mix the tube and the bottle content together.  You have to make sure you shake it well and put the color all over you hair. I leave the hair coloring in my hair for about 30- 40 minutes.  It comes with a conditioner to use after you wash your hair.  Don't worry that it seems like your hair isn't getting the suds after using the provided conditioner.  Just make sure you run warm water on your hair in the shower for a good 10 minutes to wash off the coloring and then apply the provided conditioner.  DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR WITH SHAMPOO after coloring your hair.    When I had longer hair, I've always used 2 bottles but now that I have short hair, I only buy one bottle of Palty.  They're usually about $12 per bottle, depending where you buy it.  Uwajimaya and Ranch 99 sells them.  Amazon also sells them.  Pretty much, I'm very happy with coloring my hair back to black.  It took me about a day or two to get used to my natural color.

No comments:

Post a Comment