About Me

My photo
Washington, United States

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Muji Acrylic Jewelry Boxes


For so long, my accessories were all clutered.  I'm always in a rush in the morning and I have been so frustrated on how disorganized my jewelry was.  Since making jewelry is one of my hobbies, I have accumulated a few over the years.  Most of my earrings, necklaces and bracelets are my creations so it's nice to see them neatly organized now.  I fell in love with Muji Acrylic organizers.  I first learned about Muji from Youtube makeup gurus and they all praised acrylic containers.  I bought several drawers for my makeup collection.  I could never order them from Muji online because they were always out of stock!  When I learned that someone I know was going to New York, it was an opportunity to get them since New York has about 3 Muji stores! 


As you can see, I'm using my black Vanity Girl Hollywood Mirror with my jewelry collection.  I have another mirror which is pink that I use for my makeup collection.  ***see my older posts on why I have 2 of these expensive mirrors.****



I really, really love this acrylic jewelry solution.  This is the 3 drawer and I ordered the velvet jewelry insert on Muji Europe online.  They are cheap but I paid a lot for the shipping. I'm thinking of ordering some more drawers because I can't put all my jewelry in the ones I already have. 


This is smaller than the 3 drawers or the 5 drawers.  It's called the "jewelry box" on their site.  The lid opens up and I bought 2 of these from Muji Europe online also. 

The jewelry box comes with the dividers and you can arrange them however way you want, depending on your needs.  I love it!  I can't say it enough :)


As you can see, their sizes are different.  I also bought the velvet insert in the jewelry box.
This one is the larger 2 drawer (deeper than 5 drawer or the 3 drawer).  I love this because the top lid opens up.  I also bought the divider from Muji Europe.

I really love the clear look of these boxes.  They look great at night when I turn on my mirror lights.  I sometimes feel like I have a little store :)  It's nice to no longer freak out in the morning trying to find things to wear.  They have really saved my sanity. 



This is how I stored my jewelry/accessories before my Muji acrylic drawers.

I used a Japanese vintage cake stand to hold my hair accessories and some bangles.
Basically, I couldn't display all my jewelry before my Muji acrylic drawers, they were all stored in my closet and inside this cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment