About Me

My photo
Washington, United States

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mixed Terrarium

I went plant shopping this weekend.  I went to Home Depot and each time, I was disappointed with their selections.  They don't sell miniature or small indoor plants.  I had to resort back to my favorite nursery where I bought all my plants.  I bought about 8 small plants and 2 African violets for free (they didn't have flowers).  I actually had to divide these plants into several terrariums and I still have lots of plants left.  I will have to buy a few more of the larger vases but I bought the last 2 at Marshalls.
This vase was mouth blown in Italy and I bought it for just $10 at Marshalls!  It's about 25" tall.

Fisher Price Little People, lil baby.

Hello Kitty Terrarium


Star Wars Lego Terrarium


Apothecary found at Goodwill for $2.



No comments:

Post a Comment